This is a festival. But festivals are more than just doing things, they are about people you meet and the community you build together. Get involved.
Tickets for the Black Diamond Grampians Bouldering Festival are strictly limited and they will sell out, don't miss out. Get your ticket here.
First round adult tickets cost $160 per person, and need to be purchased prior to 31 August. Don't wait to get yours!
Second-round adult tickets cost $180 per person, and are available from 1 September. Tickets close 18 September.
For children's tickets (12 and under), see below.
As part of your ticket you get heaps of STUFF;
- Two nights camping at our unique site set amidst an olive grove and overlooked by mountains, just five minutes drive from the blocs (with all the basic amenities supplied, including water and toilets).
- A communal dinner on Saturday night, provided by Laharum Grove’ Deirdre's restaurant. Alcohol is available for purchase with dinner.
- Keynote speakers.
- Opportunity to sign up for masterclasses Tom O'Halloran, Amanda Watts, Lee Cossey, Andrea Hah and more to be announced, a women's climbing clinic, introductory courses for new punters, & tours of new blocs with local developers. (Masterclasses, Clinics and tours are allocated on a first-come, first-served – just more incentive to get your tickets fast).
- A party on Saturday night, hosted by the Northside Boulders Massive including a bonfire of the vanities (conditions dependent) + tunes.
- Loads of awesome swag from Black Diamond + Sea to Summit including a S2S weatherproof goodie bag jammed with Black Diamond bouldering awesomeness valued at well over $150.
- The first 150 ticket buyers get a Limited edition BD / Grampians Bouldering Festival / Way of the Crow T-shirt.
- A film screening on Friday night (TBC).
- Opening 'ceremony'.
- Chance to score yourself a Limited Edition Poop Tube (they are not just for big walling). We are big on the Leave No Trace mantra!
- Heaps of communal spotters to keep you safe.
- Enough psych to get your up your project or snaffle your hardest send yet.
- All the good vibes you can handle.
There is a special kids’ price – tykes 12 and under are $50, this price does not include a goodie bag, a t-shirt, entry to the competition or to a clinic – just a meal and accommodation.
Kids four and under are free though they do not get a meal on Saturday night, they have to eat off their parents’ plate, nor a goodie bag nor t-shirt.
Please note that all kids under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No exceptions to this rule.
Bouldering mats can be hired for $40 for the weekend (numbers are limited so if you need one get in quick).
For the refund policy, see the FAQ.
What your ticket doesn't include;
- breakfasts, lunches, Friday night dinner and snacks (breakfasts, lunches & Friday night dinner can be bought from Deirdre's restaurant, preorder directly)
- a bouldering mat (unless you hire one)
- climbing shoes (bring your own!)
- transport to and from
- entry to the climbing competition**
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THE advertised DETAILS OF FESTIVAL EVENTS AND LOCATIONS MAY CHANGE SUBJECT TO CONSULTATION WITH AND AT THE INSTRUCTION OF PARKS VICTORIA
Remember, bouldering can be dangerous, don't be dumb.
All Festival attendees must sign a waiver.
See the FAQs for refund policy.
** Attendance at the Festival entitles you to participate in the competition on Saturday. However, we are asking for a small donation to CliffCare. Because we love the work CliffCare does to ensure we can keep bouldering in the Gramps, entry to competition for Festival ticket holders is via a gold coin donation. We raise money, they represent us, we get to boulder. Everybody wins.
Banner image this page, Simon 'Arnie' Weill slapping happily in the Bleachers. Simon Madden