This is a festival. But festivals are more than just doing things, they are about people you meet and the community you build together. Get involved.
Tickets for the Black Diamond Grampians Bouldering Festival are strictly limited and they will sell out, don't miss out. Get your ticket here.
***SOLD OUT*** Early Bird adult tickets cost $150 per person, and need to be purchased prior to 21 September.
Second-round tickets cost $170 per person, and are available from 22 September.
For children's tickets (12 and under), see below.
As part of your ticket you get heaps of STUFF
- Two nights camping at our unique site set amidst an olive grove and overlooked by mountains, just five minutes drive from the blocs (with all the basic amenities supplied, including water and toilets).
- A communal three-course dinner on the Saturday night, provided by Laharum Grove’ Deirdre's restaurant. Alcohol is available for purchase with dinner.
- Keynote speakers, including the legit living legend, only person to boulder V17, the man with his name beside some of the Grampians best hard lines, Nalle Hukkataival.
- Opportunity to sign up for masterclasses with Nalle Hukkataival, Tom O'Halloran, James Kassay, et al – a women's climbing clinic with the likes of Claire Kassay and Amanda Watts, introductory courses for new punters, & tours of new blocs with local developers. (Masterclasses, Clinics and tours are allocated on a first-come, first-served – just more incentive to get your tickets fast).
- A Sea To Summit weatherproof goodie bag jammed with Black Diamond bouldering awesomeness valued at well over $100.
- In addition to the Sea to Summit goodie bag the first 40 ticket purchasers will receive a Black Diamond Creek 50 Backpack (RRP$$269.95), the next 30 ticket purchasers will receive a Black Diamond Stone 42 Duffle (RRP$$139.95), while the next 100 ticket purchasers will receive either a Black Diamond Mondo Chalk Pot (RRP$$32.95) or a mystery prize – get your ticket early and score!
- Limited edition BD / Grampians Bouldering Festival / Way of the Crow T-shirt. Let people know that you were there before it became cool.
- Opening 'ceremony'.
- Bonfire of the vanities on Saturday night (conditions dependent)
- Chance to score yourself a Limited Edition Poop Tube (they are not just for big walling). We are big on the Leave No Trace mantra!!
- Communal spotters to keep you safe.
- Opportunity to try Black Diamond’s brand-spanking-new climbing shoes for the first time in Oz.
- All the good vibes and psych you can handle.
There is a special kids’ price – tykes 12 and under are $40, this price does not include a goodie bag, a t-shirt, entry to the competition or to a clinic – just a meal and accommodation.
Kids four and under are free though they do not get a meal on Saturday night, they have to eat of their parents’ plate, nor a goodie bag nor t-shirt.
Please note that all kids under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Bouldering mats can be hired for $40 for the weekend (numbers are limited so if you need one get in quick).
What your ticket doesn't include;
- breakfasts, lunches and snacks
- entry to the climbing competition**
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THE advertised DETAILS OF FESTIVAL EVENTS AND LOCATIONS MAY CHANGE SUBJECT TO CONSULTATION WITH AND AT THE INSTRUCTION OF PARKS VICTORIA
Remember, bouldering can be dangerous, don't be dumb.
All Festival attendees must sign a waiver.
See the FAQs for refund policy.
** Attendance at the Festival entitles you to participate in the competition on Saturday. However, we are asking for a small donation to CliffCare. Because we love the work CliffCare does to ensure we can keep bouldering in the Gramps, entry to competition for Festival ticket holders is via a gold coin donation. We raise money, they represent us, we get to boulder. Everybody wins.
Banner image this page, Simon 'Arnie' Weill slapping happily in the Bleachers. Simon Madden